A plaque in memory of Countess Constance Markievicz is unveiled at her former home in Rathmines.

Countess Markievicz lived at Surrey House on Leinster Road in Rathmines, Dublin from 1912 to 1916. The house was an unofficial meeting point for Na Fianna Éireann, an Irish nationalist youth organisation founded by Bulmer Hobson and Constance Markievicz in 1909.

The plaque was unveiled by Harry Coffey with an address delivered by Labhrás Uasal Ó Donnghaire of the National Graves Association.

An RTÉ News report broadcast on 10 June 1967. The footage shown here is mute.