Broadcaster, sports pundit, author and former professional footballer, Eamon Dunphy answers quick-fire questions in a segment from RTÉ Entertainment Show 'Nighthawks'.
Want to find out more about Eamon Dunphy? Here he provides some frank responses to a range of questions on love, religion, football and more. Ann Marie Hourihane asks the questions.
- What is your full name?
- Are you afraid of growing old?
- What rank do you hold in Jack's army?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- When is the last time you cried?
- Do you cry often?
- When is the last time you hit any body?
- When is the last time you went to mass?
- Do you miss God?
- Do you miss being that big bath after the match?
- Who is a great player?
- What do you like most about your body?
- What do you like least about your body?
- Would you have John Giles' love child?
- What are you most proud of?
- What do you regret most?
- How much money did you make out of the U2 book?
- When is the last time you spoke to Bono?
- Did you have a happy childhood?
- Is Mick McCarthy really that bad?
- What's your favourite possession?
- What's your favourite position?
- As a last resort would you turn to cannibalism?
- Is it only a game?
This episode of 'Nighthawks' was broadcast on 18 April 1991.
‘Nighthawks’ was a programme that was set in a bar/Café where the presenter Shay Healy was also the proprietor. The content was a mixture of comedy sketches, interviews, music performances and music videos.
‘Nighthawks’ was broadcast between 1988 and 1992 and went out three nights a week.