Former Clerys workers protest outside shop frontSaturday 12 March 2016 19.31
Up to 30 former employees of Clerys department store have taken part in a protest outside the outlet on O' Connell St in Dublin to mark the ninth month since the closure of the store.
Clerys closed down suddenly in the middle of June last year with the loss of 460 jobs.
The former employees are demanding a meeting with the new owners of the store, Natrium.
Clerys was one of Europe’s oldest purpose-built department stores, and it first opened in 1853 under the name of 'The Palatial Mart'.