These Colin Caterpillars are a delicious healthy treat for the weekend.
These are great for getting the kids involved in the kitchen! Have some fun deciding on patterns for their bodies, what colour they are going to be, what each one is going to be called! You are bound to have a great laugh.
- Assorted grapes of your choice
- 1-2 squares of dark chocolate, melted
- Kebab skewers
- Take a skewer and fill it with grapes going horizontal.
- Place a vertical grape at either end of the skewer.
- Choose which end will be his head and using the chocolate and the sprinkles make his mouth.
Recipe courtesy of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie.