The pic says it all - reason enough to make this straight-forward Asian lamb stir-fry.
- 400g mangetout
- 2 Portobello mushrooms, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch of spring onions, chopped
- few basil leaves, torn
- 400g lamb steak, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 25g sesame seeds
- knob of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- splash of water
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Blanch the mangetout really briefly, then refresh. Mix with the mushrooms, spring onions, basil and a tablespoon or two of the dressing, then lay out on a platter.
- Stir-fry the lamb in a hot pan with some olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Cook to your liking and then plate up, drizzle some more dressing on top and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Ketogenic Kitchen.