As seen on Today with Maura and Dáithí.
- 40 g butter
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Good pinch chili flakes
- 500g frozen prawns
- Salt & pepper
- Bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 courgette, grated or spiralised
- Melt half or all of the butter and add the garlic, the chili. When hot (but don't let the garlic burn) add the prawns and turn up the heat.
- Cook them out, tossing regularly so they are well coated in butter and garlic.
- Season with plenty of black pepper and just a little salt. Add the chopped parsley, the lemon juice and finally the courgette. Mix well and when it’s hot through and the prawns are fully cooked, spoon onto plates.
- Eat immediately.