A punchy and fresh side salad.
- 1 red cabbage, sliced or grated
- 2 pomegranates, seeds removed
- Olive oil
- Big bunch chopped mint
- Good glug olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- Juice 1 lemon
- Black pepper
- Slice or grate the cabbage in a food processor.
- Season well with salt and leave to wilt; for at least 10 minutes.
- When that is done, dress the salad with olive oil and lemon juice to your taste (some like it sharper than others) before tossing with the pomegranate seeds, diced onion and fresh mint.
- Serve with the lamb.