Easter Sunday is within site and this one is especially for anyone who has been off chocolate...Serve with ice cream, crème fraîche, strawberries or just a spoon!
- 50g butter, plus extra to grease
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, to dust
- 50g dark chocolate (70%), in pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 tblsp Tia Maria liqueur
- 50g plain flour, sifted
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream, to serve
- 4 ramekins
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Butter the ramekins and dust with cocoa, shake off any excess.
- Slowly melt the chocolate and butter in a small bowl set over a pan of hot water. Take off the heat and stir until smooth; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the egg, yolk and sugar until pale and thick, then incorporate the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in Tia Maria and the flour.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve from the ramekin or turn out onto a plate.
- Serve with ice cream or crème fraîche.