We love Richy Virahsawmy's recipes because he puts things today that we just wouldn't have thought of - such as this recipe for chicken roulade wrapped in Parma ham, stuffed with kale.
- 8oz chicken breast
- 50g kale
- Salt and pepper
- chopped garlic
- 2x Parma ham slices
- Take chicken breast and bash out between cling film until its thin,
- Blanch kale and refresh in cold water
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place two slices of Parma ham on cling film, add flattened chicken breast, and top with kale
- Roll it up tight and place in refrigerator for 20 mins.
- After 20 minutes place the parcel and simmer in water.
- Remove from water , remove cling film , slice and arrange on plate.
Wild mushroom sauce:
- 100 g Wild mushroom
- 20ml white wine
- Sprig thyme
- Clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of tarragon
- 100ml cream
- Sautee wild mushrooms in extra virgin olive oil and knob of butter
- Add thyme garlic and tarragon
- Deglaze pan with white wine until wine is reduced by half.
- Add cream and seasoning
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes