Dose of the munchies? These Crunchy Roast Chickpeas are totally delicious and a seriously nutritious snack.
- 400g (1 tin of chickpeas)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
They are a great snack for your little ones and even better for Mum and Dad when you have a dose of the munchies!
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse them and then pat them dry.
- Add them to a baking tray.
- Drizzle the chickpeas with your oil and sprinkle on the spices before tossing to ensure they are evenly coated.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Eat straight away or allow to cool and store in your portion pots.
Store in your portion pots for up to one week. This recipe will give you 2 6oz portions.
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie