How delicious does this noodle dish look? A quick look at Indy Power's recipe and you'll see how easy it is to throw together - especially if you have a spiralizer to hand. Improvising also acceptable!
- 2 Large Courgettes
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Seeds
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup of Tahini
- 3 Tablespoons of Tamari/Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey/Agave
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
Indy's view: "This recipe is noodle perfection. The perfect sauce to noodle ratio, a deliciously nutty, creamy sauce with just the right amount of sweetness and a gorgeous little crunch from the sesame seeds. It’s ready in under five minutes and served cold so it tastes amazing straight away or as leftovers from the fridge."
- Spiralize your courgettes and add them to a large bowl. Slice your pepper into really thin strips and pop them into the bowl too.
- Add the sesame seeds to a pan on medium heat and let them toast away while you make the dressing. Toss them every minute or so. They are done when you start to hear popping.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk it well until you have a creamy, smooth mixture.
- Pour the dressing over the courgettes and toss so that everything is evenly coated. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and dig in!