To celebrate Coeliac Awareness Week, Flahavan's have teamed up with best-selling cookbook author and blogger Indy Power to create some delicious gluten-free oat recipes.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 100g of pecans
- 70g mixed seeds
- 30g ground flaxseed
- 75g Gluten-Free Irish Pure Oats
- 45ml maple syrup
- 40g of coconut sugar
- 45ml melted coconut oil
- 75g cashew butter
- Preheat the oven to 180'C.
- Roughly chop the pecans, I like to do half finely chopped and half in bigger chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pecans, mixed seeds, ground flaxseeds, gluten-free oats, coconut sugar and a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour in the maple syrup and melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the cashew butter and use an electric whisk to whisk it all together really well.
- Spread the mixture out onto a roasting tray lined with baking paper and use the back of spoon to smooth it out. Pop it in the oven to bake for about 12-14 minutes, tossing once in the middle, until golden.
- Leave to cool completely before breaking up into clusters and storing in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's