This tropical breakfast is inspired by beautiful Hawaii. Every bite tastes like a tropical getaway, it's such a gorgeous way to treat yourself in the morning and it only takes a few minutes to make.
- 90g of oats
- 200ml of water
- 200ml of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 200g of pineapple
- desiccated coconut, lime
- Add the oats, water, coconut milk and maple syrup to a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Bring it up to a gentle simmer. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes until the oats are tender and plump.
- While it's simmering, peel and slice your pineapple.
- Divide the coconut porridge between your bowls and serve with the pineapple and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut and lime zest.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's