A great tasting snack that takes only minutes to make!
- 1 tub natural yogurt
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup pecan nuts
- 2 red apples
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 bunch white grapes and black grapes
- 1 melon
- 1 tsp honey
- cocktail sticks
- for the crumble:
- 300 g plain flour (sieved pinch of salt)
- 175 g unrefined brown sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter (cubed at room temperature)
- Chop melon, pineapple and apple into chunks and make your skewer with one fruit after another
- Place all fruit pieces including grapes and strawberries on to cocktail sticks
- Mix half tsp honey into a tub of natural yogurt and place in small tupperware container
- Place the flour and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture. Keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the crumble is browned .
- Leave to cool and place in small Tupperware container.