It takes less than 10 minutes to make this ultimate protein bar.
- 2 tbsp. whey protein powder
- 5 tbsp. peanut butter smooth
- 1 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Sprinkle of peanuts
- 20g dark chocolate
- Using a small breakfast bowl, spoon in all the base ingredients and work it into a dough using a spoon.
- On a clean surface, Roll out the dough and old into a rectangle shape.
- In the same breakfast bowl, combine all the topping ingredients and spoon over the base.
- Sprinkle over the roasted peanuts and gently press down.
- Melt the chocolate. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the bar.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.