Here is a simply delicious cashew coconut chicken skewers recipe, the perfect treat for any BBQ or picnic! This easy chicken recipe is a perfect protein-packed way to feed the whole family.
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 1 ½ tbsp. cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- Mix all the marinade together to form a paste.
- Pierce the chicken through the skewers.
- Rub through the paste covering with a thin layer of marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 210°C for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with some extra marinade.