With just four ingredients, Dale Pinnock creates a batch of mouth-watering breakfast muffins.
Makes: 6 muffins
- 6 large eggs - beaten
- Half a red onion - sliced
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- Feta cheese - to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180
- Saute the onion until soft. Add the baby spinach to the pan and saute for long enough to wilt.
- Grease six sections of a muffin tin, and divide the onion and spinach between the sections.
- Divide the beaten egg between each section too to cover the veg. Then sprinkle feta cheese, according to taste into each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm. Halfway through the baking, go around the edges of the cooking muffins with a palette knife to prevent excessive sticking.