Dale Pinnock shares his recipe for tasty quesadillas in just five steps.
Makes: 1 Quesadilla
- 2 wholewheat tortilla’s
- 200g of black beans - drained
- 200g black eyed beans - drained
- Quarter of a red onion - roughly chopped
- 4-5 spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls grated cheese
- Half a fresh jalapeño chilli - roughly chopped
- 2-3 sprigs of coriander leaf
- Preheat oven to 180 and place one tortilla on to a baking tray.
- Mash the beans with a fork and spread thickly over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle over the onion, then spinach, then cheese, then jalapeño, then finely the coriander and a pinch of salt.
- Place the 2nd tortilla on top and press down firmly to sandwich all the ingredients together.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the tortilla is brown and toasted and the cheese has melted.