If you can only get thighs with the bone in them, then just be sure to cook for 15 minutes longer and if you want to use skinless chicken, do.
- 8 boneless, chicken thighs
- 1 large bunch mint
- 2 chillies, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Zest& juice of 2 limes
- Good pinch dried mint
- Tiny squeeze honey
- Salt & black pepper
- Few glugs olive oil
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- chopped parsley
- Put the chicken thighs in a shallow dish that can go in the oven. Put the rest of the ingredients in your food processor and blitz.
- Pour over the marinade and try to leave for at least an hour to marinate, longer if you can. But it really doesn't need to be done overnight.
- To cook, preheat your oven as hot as it will go and blast them thighs for 15 minutes. Sometimes they ooze wait a lot of liquid.
- Turn them over, baste with the marinade, turn the oven down to 200C and cook for another 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- It's quite a wet marinade so they won't go uber-sticky, although you can help get this effect by sticking them under a hot grill. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley or coriander.