With all of the sugary treats on offer this Sunday, it's good to pack in the nutrients with this green veg side dish.
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 300g fine green beans
Or add in any other greens in season or take inspiration from our pic above.
- 1 dessert spoon orange blossom water
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a jam jar. Season well and shake to mix.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the vegetables and cook uncovered for 2-3 minutes (or less if you want your veg to be that little bit more crunchy).
- Drain well and serve with the dressing drizzled over the top.
Recipe courtesy of Marks and Spencer.