Siobhan Berry shares a great recipe to rustle up with the kids this Easter!
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g / 1/2 cup of honey
- Large handful of sultanas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup white self-raising flour
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Royal Icing
- Desiccated coconut
- Chocolate chips or Some sweets to make bunny faces with
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and stir in the wet ingredients.
- Once the mixture is fully combined add in the carrots and sultanas, give everything a final mix until the carrot and sultanas are spread evenly throughout the mixture.
- Place into lined cupcake tins and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before having some fun decorating!
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie