We are ready for summer with these Very Berry Yoghurt Pops! Both nutritious and delicious, why not whip some up for the kids?
- 500 ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 punnet of blackberries
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 5 tblsp orange juice
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the blackberries and raspberries.
- Stir in the orange juice.
- Place a small amount of the mix in the bottom of a mould, before spooning some Greek yoghurt on top.
- Layer the berries and yogurt into each mould until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Place in the freezer to set and enjoy later on!
Recipe courtesty of Siobhan Berry of www.mummycooks.ie