These simple little petits fours are adorable and look and taste delicious!
- 225g (8oz) dark chocolate, chopped
- Whole hazelnuts and almonds, toasted
- Whole pistachio nuts
- Yellow raisins
- Plump sultanas
- Crystallised ginger, diced
- Gold leaf (optional)
- Freeze-dried Raspberry Krispies
- Put the chocolate into a Pyrex bowl over a saucepan of hot water (the base of the bowl should not touch the water). When the water comes to the boil, turn off the heat and leave until the chocolate melts.
- Lay a sheet of silicone paper on a baking tray. Fill the chocolate into a paper piping cone, cut a tiny hole and pipe out little 2.5cm (1in) blobs. Alternatively, spoon small blobs onto the silicone paper or a Silpat mat.
- Shake the mat gently to spread evenly. Sprinkle a mixture of nuts, dried fruit and cubed crystallised ginger on top of each one. Allow to set in the fridge, then peel off and enjoy.