A great side dish with any Indian meal.
- 300 g natural yoghurt
- 8 radishes (chopped)
- 2 tblsp pine nuts
- 1 tblsp fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 0.5 tsp salt, to taste
- pinch of sugar, to taste
- juice of ½ lime
- Heat a frying pan on low heat and add the cumin seeds and pine nuts.
- Continue moving them around to prevent them from burning.
- After a few minutes they will begin to change colour to golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and crush coarsely using a pestle and mortar.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, including the roasted cumin seeds and pine nuts and stir.
- Check the seasoning and adjust the salt and sugar to taste. Garnish with freshly chopped mint and serve chilled.