Rozanne Stevens shares this BBQ recipe that uses Clonakilty Blackpudding - go on, give it a try!
- 280g Blackpudding
- 400 g good quality minced beef
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 small onion
- salt and pepper
- Finely dice the onion
- Mix All the ingredients together thoroughly
- Divide into 6oz portions
- Shape firmly into a round burger patty
- Place in the fridge, covered, and allow to chill for at least one hour
- Cook evenly on both sides until fully cooked
- Can be cooked under a grill, on a pan, or best on a BBQ!
Serve your Clonakilty Blackpudding Burger on a warm burger bap, with your favourite relish, crisp lettuce and sautéed onions OR why not try some sliced avocado and your favourite cheese!