Great for sharing between two for Valentine's Day or as an appetizer or dessert during a dinner party
- 1 large wheel of brie
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g mixed nuts, salted
- 10 fresh figs
- small jar stem ginger in syrup
- oat biscuits (to serve with)
- Halve the cheese horizontally and place the bottom half on a pretty platter. Spread the cream cheese onto the this. Thinly slice 2 figs and 4 pieces of ginger and scatter over the cream cheese layer. Drizzle over a little of the ginger syrup.
- 'Sandwich' the top half of the cheese onto the bottom layer. Spread over the ricotta cheese. Sprinkle over some of the nuts.
- Arrange the rest of the nuts, figs and ginger on the platter and serve with biscuits.
Recipe from Rozanne Stevens' cookbook, Delish, available in all good book shops nationwide