Steak lovers get ready to fall in love again with this tasty twist on the staple feast.
- sirloin of beef
- mild mustard
- extra virgin olive oil
- We use only dry aged sirloin of beef. Trim all of the fat and sinew from the meat, the marinade is a secret but use any kind of mild mustard to coat the meat.
- Whatever marinade you use try to leave it for as long as you can (2 days).
- Slice and serve on crisp rocket with chargrilled lemon.
- Top with shaved parmesan (use a vegetable peeler to do this)
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.