The Easy Easter Nests will put a smile on all the family's faces and will satisfy every chocolate craving!
- 50 g butter
- 2 rounded dessert spoons golden syrup
- 150 g milk scotbloc / continental milk chocolate
- 75 g cornflakes
- 1 packet mini mini marshmallows
- fun baking cases
- hundreds & thousands
- chocolate mini eggs
- Place the butter, golden syrup and chocolate into a large bowl and microwave on High for 1 minute until just melted. Stir together until smooth then add the cornflakes.
- When evenly coated, fold in the marshmallows.
- Divide the mixture into 12 portions and press into the baking cases, making a shallow dent in the middle of each to look like a nest.
- Scatter over hundreds & thousands then place in the refrigerator to set 3.
- Before serving, add a few chocolate mini eggs in each nest.
Recipe courtesy from Dr. Oetker.