A delicious recipe that will go down a treat for any event.
- 300 ml (½ pint) supervalu cream
- 4 tblsp bailey's irish cream
- 50 ml (2fl oz) freshly brewed espresso, cooled (1 shot)
- 250 g (9oz) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tblsp sifted Supervalu icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- 4 ramekins (7fl oz size)
- Whip the cream in a bowl until soft peaks have formed.
- Place the Bailey's in a bowl with the espresso, mascarpone and icing sugar.
- Beat lightly until well combined, then fold in the cream.
- Divide equally among the ramekins/ cups and chill for at least 2 hours (can be chilled overnight too).
- To serve, arrange the Bailey's cream pots on serving plates and decorate with chocolate curls and spun sugar.
Recipe courtesy of SuperValu.