A quick and tasty dish.
- 4 slices of lamb's liver (washed and dried)
- 300 g wild mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 25 g unsalted butter
- bone marrow (removed from the bone)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- rapeseed oil
- bunch of parsley (chopped)
- Heat some rapeseed oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté, season to taste.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked remove the mushrooms from the pan and set aside.
- Season the bone marrow with crushed black pepper and a little salt.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan with a little rapeseed oil, add the lamb's liver and pan fry with the bone marrow.
- Mix the chopped parsley with the mushrooms and add the bone marrow.
Spoon some mushroom, parsley and marrow onto a plate and serve with the pan-fried liver.
You can coat the liver in a little seasoned flour and pan fry. When the liver is removed from the pan, add a little dash of water or red wine and make a little reduction to serve with the dish.