A wonderful and chunky guacamole to dip into.
- 1 large ripe avocado (diced)
- 1 tblsp tomato chutney
- 1 small bunch of coriander (finely chopped)
- juice of 1 lime
- tabasco sauce to taste
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Mix together the diced avocado, tomato chutney and chopped coriander.
- Stir in the lime juice and Tabasco sauce.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show