Kids will love these fun sandwiches in their lunchboxes
- 4 slices of sandwich bread (brown or white)
- butter / margarine
- Dubliner cheese slices (or grated)
- sliced ham
- Trim the crusts from the bread.
- Place a slice of Dubliner Cheese on each bread slice and place a slice of ham on top (if using), leaving a border of 1cm free on two opposite sides of the bread.
- Roll one border edge in and press slightly. Continue to roll until the other free border is folded over the outside. Press down the open edge gently to seal.
- Slice the rolls across to make 4 pinwheels out of each slice.
- Pop in the lunchbox and enjoy!
For Dubliner Cheese competitions and recipes check out www.facebook.com/dublinercheese