Put in some sundried tomato pesto to really funk it up.
- 1 can of mixed beans, drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped finely (optional)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- handful of fresh coriander, chopped finely
- 2 scallion stalks
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well - enjoy!
More by The Happy Pear:
- Mexican Leek and Black Bean Chilli with Happy Pear Guacamole
- Sweet Potato Falafel Cakes with a Red Pepper Relish
- Indian Dahl