From four teenagers cycling to raise money for the RNLI, to a tongue in cheek cover of 'Stand by Me', here are 5 positive things happening right now:
1. Four teenagers, 2000km each, 10 days. Teenagers Max Goodbody, Sam Ledoux, Tim Norwood and Nathan Van Steenberge all virtually cycled 2000km to raise funds for the RNLI. It took the teenagers 10 days to cycle to all of the RNLI lifeboat stations and they raised over €9,400 for the RNLI.
2. Irish Dancers Niamh Shevlin and Lauren Clarke have been keeping busy during lockdown by dancing at some of Donegal's most beautiful spots.
3. "Doortraits" in Dublin 8. Wedding photographer Katie Kavanagh is taking people’s portraits at their homes in the Portobello area. Katie is asking families to donate to her GoFundMe page. She has raised over €3,400 so far for Purple House Cancer Support Centre.
4. The Donegal Contemporary Chorus choir did this virtual performance of "Stand By Me". The choir wanted to have some fun while highlighting the importance of social distancing.
5. And finally, nurse Brigid Lyons from Galway Hospice wrote a great Covid-19 inspired poem to keep her colleagues spirits up during this time.