From a beautiful violin rendition of 'The Marino Waltz', to a homemade farmyard tennis court - here are 5 positive things happening now:
1. Sisters Joyce and Ruth known as Sephira: The Irish Rock Violinistsm, performed a beautiful rendition of 'The Marino Waltz' by John Sheahan from the Dubliners. The sisters dedicated their performance to residents and staff in nursing homes across the country.
2. The u12s camogie team in Bishopstown, Co Cork, made a video to show their support for all of the frontline workers. The team said they wanted to lift the spirits of "the heroes" living and working in Bishopstown.
3. From jiving to Gaelic football, three teachers from St Aloysius' College in Carrigtohill, Co Cork, showcased their unique ways to stay fit to help their students in lockdown.
4. Brothers Christopher and James Craughwell from Menlough, Co Galway, built a tennis court on their farm to help keep themselves busy while in lockdown.
5. Temple Street Children’s Hospital Foundation received a kind donation of toys, books and arts and crafts from Brown Thomas, Arnotts and Banaghans Toys. The charity says the donation has brought "so much joy" to their patients during this time.