These Hot & Sweet Chicken Wings are full of delicious Asian summer flavours making them a winner with all the family.
- 750g - 1 kg chicken wings (12-16 wings)
- 3 tsp Salt
- 1 pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 drops sesame oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200oC. Line a baking tray with tin foil. ( Sit a wire rack on top)
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dry rub.
- Put the chicken wings in the bowl and toss 1⁄2 the dry rub in, toss it all together well, then toss in the other half. Combine it all together.
- Place the wings on the tray and bake for 20mins.
- Using oven gloves remove from the oven, turn and put back in to bake for 20mins.
- Take out of the oven ( they have been in for 40 mins at this stage ) give one final turn and then pop back in the oven for a final 10 mins until they are crispy and brown.
- Take out of the oven, in a clean bowl toss the hot wings in the sweet, spicy glaze.
- To serve, sprinkle over some sesame seeds and garnish with some spring onion and chilli and serve with Asian quinoa salad cups.