It's National #PorridgeWeek so to celebrate this tasty event we're sharing dietitian Aveen Bannon's deliciously healthy recipes. This overnight oats is a must!
- 200g Oats
- 100g strawberries
- 125g raspberries
- 1 dessert spoon chia seeds
- 250mls milk
- 125g vanilla yogurt (plain will work too and you could add 1tsp of vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blend strawberries, raspberries, milk, and yogurt together until pureed.
- Transfer into bowl and stir in the oats and seeds until well combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving add milk to gain desired consistency.
- Top with some berries and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Aveen Bannon, Flahavan’s and Keelings