A chargrilled whole lobster.
- 4 lobsters
- 20 g cracked black pepper
- 2 limes
- 4 dsp rapeseed oil
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, julienne
- 100 g panang curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 dsp rapeseed oil
- 4 kafir lime leaves
- 2 fish sauce
- 0.75 dsp palm sugar
- 10 g Thai sweet basil
- To prepare the sauce, bring the saucepan to medium heat and add oil and curry paste.
- Stir them until they get a nice aroma, then add coconut milk and bring it to a simmer for three minutes.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and season with fish sauce, palm sugar and finish with Thai sweet basil then keep sauce to one side.
- To prepare the lobster, you cut in half and crack the craws also.
- Season with crack black pepper and lime juice.
- Turn the grill on a high heat. Grill the lobster shell first for two minutes and turn over for another two minutes.
- Serve the lobster with chuchi sauce.
This recipe is courtesy of Saba.