Nothing but the best!
- 200g smoked salmon (finely sliced)
- 200g fresh prawns
- 1 leek (diced)
- 1 celery stick (diced)
- ½ lemon zest grated
- 1 table spoon capers
- 150ml cream
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 tblsp grated parmesan
- 1 tblsp chopped parsley
- 1 pkt short crust pastry
- 20g butter
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and fry the diced celery for 2-3 minutes, then add the leek and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the prawns and cook until white on the outside but still pink in the centre then remove from the heat.
- Put the smoked salmon, capers, parsley and lemon zest in a large bowl and stir everything together.
- Beat the egg and add to the cream and parmesan.
- Roll out the pastry and bake blind at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- When cooked mix the cream mix and the fish together.
- Pour mix into tart base and cook for 30 minutes at 160°C until it wobbles like jelly in the centre when moved slightly
- Serve with side salad.