Do yourself proud!
- 100g butter
- 200g gingernut biscuits
- 300g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 175g cream cheese
- 175g mascarpone
- 175ml double cream
- 175g Wexford strawberries, hulled
- To Decorate:
- 300g mixed berries, like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries, halved or quartered if large
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Small handful of edible flowers
- Arrange eight 7.5cm wide x 4cm deep ring moulds on a tray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small pan on the hob. Blitz the biscuits to a fine crumb in a food processor. Mix together and spoon into the bottom of each of the ring moulds, levelling flat. Pop in the fridge for about 15 minutes until set.
- Heat the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir and set aside to cool to body temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese, mascarpone and double cream in a large bowl and set aside. Then stir in the cooled, melted chocolate until well blended.
- Blitz the strawberries in a blender until smooth and then ripple the purée through the creamy mixture. Spoon the mixture into the ring moulds, levelling it at the top of each one. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove each mini cheesecake from the ring mould, slowly pushing the biscuit base up from underneath. Arrange in the centre of each serving plate and top with a selection of berries. Decorate with fresh mint leaves, scatter over some edible flowers and serve at once.