Trust us when we say when you make these once, you're going to be making them again...and again...and again. Simple and delicious from Rachel Allen.
- 125g (4½oz) melted dark chocolate (55-70% cocoa solids)
- 50g (2oz) chopped toasted nuts
- 50g (2oz) chopped dried fruits
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray. To melt the chocolate, place the chocolate in a bowl sitting over a saucepan with a few centimetres of water.
- Place on the heat and bring the water up to a simmer.
- Once simmering take the pan off the heat to allow the chocolate to melt slowly.
- Stir in your chosen nuts and dried fruit then use 2 teaspoons to make small clusters on the paper.
- Place somewhere cool to set.