A hearty and warming soup, using a variety of seasonal vegetables
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 800 g mushrooms sliced
- 300 g leeks sliced
- 200 g courgette sliced
- 1 tblsp hot curry paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 vegetable stock cube (or chicken)
- 1 l boiling water from kettle
- soy sauce to taste
- Cut leeks and chop courgette and mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in large non stick pan. Add leeks, curry paste and stir.
- Add mushrooms and courgette. Stir again and add soy sauce.
- Dissolve stock cube in 1000ml of boiling water from kettle and add to pan, then add a bay leaf.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes before removing the bay leaf and serving.
- Liquidise if preferred.
This recipe is marked vegan, however it includes curry paste and stock cubes. Consult your brands before using