A light starter from Dr Eva Orsmond.
- Wash the mushrooms and dry in kitchen paper.
- Break the feta cheese with a fork.
- Add pesto sauce and 2 cloves of garlic squeezed in the feta cheese mixture and mix well.
- With the aid of a teaspoon fill the mushrooms with this mixture and place them on a tinfoil sheet (over a baking tray), which has been sprayed with olive oil. (The tinfoil sheet needs to be big enough to be able to be closed like a bag or an envelope.)
- Place in a hot oven at approx. 200°c for approx. 20 mins or until cooked.