A light and tasty, sun caressed salad from Aldi's Garth McColgan!
- 1 jar grilled artichokes (drained)
- 1 jar grilled peppers (drained and cut in two)
- 0.5 jar sundried tomatoes (drained and cut in two)
- 125 g gorgonzola piccante (crumbled)
- 2 tblsp red pesto
- 3 tblsp evoo extra virgin olive oil
- 1 granny smith apple (diced but not peeled)
- Mix the cheese, artichokes, peppers and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Add red pesto and olive oil; toss gently.
- Pop into individual salad bowls; sprinkle on the diced apple.
- Serve with tear-and-share garlic bread.