A nourishing, low calorie lunch option.
- 1 small avocado or ½ large avocado
- 0.5 lemon, squeezed
- 90 g cooked crab meat (shredded)
- 1.5 tblsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp capers (rinsed and dried)
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- splash of tabasco sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of paprika
- Combine the crab meat with the mayonnaise, yogurt, capers, spring onions and Tabasco.
- Season to taste with black pepper and paprika, and keep this in a small lunch box, separate from the avocado and lemon.
- When ready to eat, peel and dice the avocado and squeeze the lemon juice over. Add to the crab meat and serve.