Turn up the temperature in the kitchen with Garth McColgan's recipe for Spicy Chicken Goujons with Cheesy Potato Skins!
- 1 pack irish breaded chicken mini fillets
- 8 rooster potatoes
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 jar roasted cherry tomato, mint and lime chutney, or 1 jar mild salsa dip
- olive oil
- Mix the three spices, salt and pepper together. Place the mini fillets on a baking tray and sprinkle on the spice mix. Pat down and repeat on the other side.
- Cut 1cm off the side of each potato, so you have a skin and a little flesh too.
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil and toss to coat. Place on another baking tray.
- Put the chicken and the potatoes in a pre-heated oven at 200°C and cook for 15-20 minutes. Take the chicken out but keep warm.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the potatoes and pop into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a choice of salsa or chutney.
Created by FoodActive’s Garth McColgan for Aldi.