- 50g unsalted peanuts
- 50g raw cashew nuts
- 50g blanched almonds
- 50g skinned hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil (5g)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F. Place the nuts in a bowl and add the oil and garam masala.
- Mix to combine, then tip out on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, stirring once or twice to ensure they cook evenly.
- Remove the roasted mixed nuts from the oven and leave to cool completely, then place in a Zip-lock bag or store in an airtight container until need.
- To serve, weigh out 35g of Karl's mixed nuts to serve.