Today's Molly Makes recipe appeared on RTÉ's Home School Hub - watch it back on the RTÉ Player.
- 300g Strawberries
- 100mls Apple Juice
- 1 drizzle of Honey
- 4 lollypop sticks
- 4 paper cups
- Blend the strawberries with the apple juice and honey until smooth
- Pour an even amount into four paper cups
- Put in freezer
- After an hour put in lollypop sticks
- Freeze again for about 4-5 hours
- Remove from paper cups and enjoy!
We need your consent to load this YouTube contentWe use YouTube to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences