Aoife Hearne shares her recipe for chicken and chorizo pasta bake from her book The Plan. This dish is a great family favourite and is just 551 calories!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Put the penne pasta in a pot with plenty of water and cook for about 10 minutes until slightly underdone.
- Place all the vegetables in an ovenproof dish. Add the chicken, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, basil and chorizo. Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Cover and place in the oven for 45–60 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the cover and cook for a further 10 minutes for a crispy top.