Looking for ideas for Easter Sunday dinner? Try this for starters.
- 1 Galia melon
- 200g Mozzarella di Bufala Campana Bocconcini (each one cut in half)
- 100g chorizo, diced
- Balsamic glaze
- 25g basil leaves, finely chopped
- Halve the melon, scoop out the seeds, and then scoop out melon balls using a melon baller.
- Add the chorizo to a frying pan and fry for a few minutes until some of the oil melts out. Reserve this oil.
- Put the melon and mozzarella balls on each serving plate. Sprinkle over the chorizo cubes. Drizzle over the chorizo oil and finally the balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Recipe with thanks to Marks & Spencer.